Due to the choice of materials and its design, centrifugal pump PROLAC HCP is appropriate for applications requiring a high level of hygiene, gentle handling of the product and resistance to chemical agents. This centrifugal pump is particularly suitable as main process pump in the dairy, beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries.
PROLAC HCP is a range of close-coupled centrifugal pumps with hygienic design, compact and highly efficient. It is made of a cold-formed stainless steel casing, impeller, mechanical seal, pump cover, lantern and shaft, connected to the motor shaft by mechanical compression. The motor complies with the IEC standards, it is protected with a stainless steel shroud and provided with the height adjustable hygienic designed legs. The centrifugal pump is EHEDG certified,it is especially designed for CIP/SIP without disassembly.
Design and features
The PROLAC HCP centrifugal pump is provided with a internal single mechanical seal. The seal is balanced and has a hygienic design. As standard, the stationary part is in carbon and the rotary part is in silicon carbide, the gaskets are in EPDM. However, when required, both parts of the mechanical seal can be in silicon carbide as well as the gaskets can be in FPM. There is also an option of assembly of a double mechanical seal made of two identical seals. It helps to upgrade a pump with single seal and simplifies its maintenance.
• Pump casing with drain port.
• Pump casing with heating chamber.
• Different types of connections.
• SiC/SiC mechanical seal.
• Double mechanical seal.
• FPM gaskets.
• Motor with other voltages, frequencies and protection classes.
• Motor for explosive atmospheres or with enhanced safety level.
• Parts in contact with the product: ISI 316L (1.4404)
• Other steel parts: AISI 304 (1.4301)
• Gaskets in contact with the product: EPDM
• Rotary part: Silicon carbide (SiC)
• Stationary part: Carbon (C)
• Gaskets: EPDM
• External: Matt
• Internal: Bright polish Ra<0,8μm
• DIN 11851 (standard)
• Aseptic flange DIN 11864
• (other connections available on request)