The sanitary and cost-efficient design of the Hyginox SE centrifugal pump makes it particularly suitable as main process pump in the dairy, beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries.
Hyginox SE is a range of close-coupled centrifugal pumps with sanitary design, compact and efficient. It is made of a cold-formed stainless steel casing, stainless steel open impeller (investment casting), mechanical seal, pump cover, lantern and shaft, connected to the motor shaft by mechanical compression.
The motor complies with the IEC standards, it is protected with a stainless steel shroud and provided with the height adjustable hygienic designed legs.
Design and features
Triphasic induction motor with B34 flange (B35 for motor frame 132 and above), in compliance with the IEC standards, 2 poles = 3000/3600 rpm, IE-2 efficiency class, IP 55 protection and F-class insulation.
3 phases, 50 Hz, 220-240 V Δ / 380-420 V Υ, ≤ 4 kW
3 phases, 50 Hz 380-420 V Δ / 660-690 V Υ, ≥ 5,5 kW
• Jacketed pump housing.
• Drain port.
• Distintos tipos de conexiones.
• SiC/SiC mechanical seal.
• Gaskets: FPM and PTFE.
• Motor with other voltages, frequencies, protection classes and efficiencies.
• Trolley and/or control panel.
• ATEX certification (Category 2).
• Parts in contact with the product: AISI 316L (1.4404)
• Other steel parts: AISI 304 (1.4301)
• Gaskets in contact with the product: EPDM
Single internal mechanical seal EN 12756 l1k:
• Rotary part:C
• Stationary part: SiC
• External: Bright polish
• Internal: Ra<0,8 μm
Connections: DIN 11851
• (other connections available on request)